Monday 26 March 2018

March: Lately I've been Loving


My favourite beauty subscription box is Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. See my review of March's Rebalance box HERE. Remember if you are tempted you can get 10% off your first box with BEAUTYBALM10.


I had the real honour of being a Beauty Shortlist Awards Judge this year. See all the winners HERE and see my top picks HERE. It was a wonderful experience and I just loved taking part.



The sweet little honeycomb earrings I picked up in the sale at Nectar & Bumble. I loved the pretty packaging too...it's the little things.


My new Sisley Beauty Subscription makes my heart sing! A great way to try products which are normally out of your price range! See my review HERE.


Being sent a copy of Lesley Kelly's new novel in the Health of Strangers series which is called Songs by Dead Girls which is beyond exciting! You can pick up a copy for yourself from publication date which is the 19th April. You can see my musings on The Health of Strangers HERE.



I picked up this sweet little hanging heart with all the "Portobello" street names from Claire at Claire Kirkpatrick Art


I've been creating a variety of warm and cold blended creams and face oils as part of the Formula Botanica Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation which is fascinating. I've been creating creams with different formulas and ingredients (mainly with successful results!) I'll be sharing some thoughts in a forthcoming blog post.


I'm a huge fan of diffusers and I've been testing out this lovely one by Willow & White Candle Company in Lemongrass & Ginger (£21.50) which is zingy, zesty and spicy.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment