Thursday 8 March 2018

Naturisimo: Heaven Scent Box

I love Naturisimo's Discovery boxes and the latest one went straight in my basket last night!


It's available while stocks last and costs £22.95 and is worth £60. Inside is:

Bamford Splash One Morning 10ml: a light water blended to splash over the entire body. With violet, jasmine, iris, musk, amber and vanilla notes.

Acorelle Vanilla Blossom Rollerball 10ml: with vanilla notes this is warm and comforting.

Caudalie The des Vignes Body Lotion 30ml: with ginger liqueur, orange blossom and jasmine notes.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 30ml: I'm a huge fan of this rose scented hydrating mist which I've been using for years. See my review HERE. This one's a decent size too.

Lola's Apothecary Delicate Romance Balancing Body Souffle 30ml: a light as air whipped souffle with a delicious rosy scent topped with rose petals. I received this recently in a box and rushed out and bought full size.

Pacifica Waikki Pikake Roll-on 30ml: formulated with sweet pikake, an exquisite flower native to Hawaii and sandalwood.

Edit: And here's my box!


2 comments:

  1. Tht looks like a great box. I'm being good at the moment and not buying any beauty boxes but this one is very tempting.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it sold out the day after it launched! It's a cracker!

      Delete