Saturday 7 April 2018

5 Favourite Hand Creams


These are the hand creams I keep reaching for:

From Stella Says Apothecary is their fabulous Rosewood & Geranium Ultimate Healing Hand Balm which deeply nourishes dry hands. It's got a glorious scent too. I will be replenishing this one! (I bought it at Maltby St Market last year where Stella's got the only beauty stall!) See my review HERE.

I'd been wanting to try products by Haeckels Made of Margate for years but had just not got round to ordering! Our local shop The Method sells the brand and I recently picked up their fab bog myrtle incense cones - see my thoughts HERE. My friend Julie gave me their Seaweed/Geranium Hand Balm for Christmas and it's a deliciously scented nourishing balm (I also love the packaging!)

I recently reviewed Tropic's Superfood Hand Therapy* which like every Tropic product I love. See my review HERE.

The super decadent, luxurious and award winning Kiss the Moon's LOVE Night Cream for Hands sits beside my bed. See my review HERE. This pot's very nearly finished but it's one I'll definitely be replenishing!

My final pick is from the very lovely Antipodes. I never tire of this beautiful brand. Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream is a delicious luscious and heavenly scented cream. See my mini review HERE.

What are your favourite hand cream(s)?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment