Wednesday 9 May 2018

D’ALCHÉMY Essential Body Balm Mini

I love spotting new brands at Love Lula and I have to thank Ana, at Ana Goes Green for flagging up this new one!


I love the simple but stylish packaging (it's the little things..)


 D’ALCHÉMY is 100% Vegan friendly, organic and offers a range of deluxe anti-ageing skincare (I'm currently trying their Age Cancellation Booster Travel Pack for Oily/Combination Skins*).

Their Essential Body Balm mini (15ml - £15.78) is the perfect try me size or for travel. I love it's uplifting zesty scent and how easily it melts onto the body leaving it feeling nourished and delicately scented (full size is now firmly on the wishlist!)

The rich balm nourishes, revitalises and rejuvenates the skin with the formula stimulating skin regeneration and protecting the hydrolipid barrier. Scented with essential oils of mandarin, grapefruit, orange, pine and rosemary with hydrosols of verbena, witch hazel and orange blossom. The formula is enriched with plant oils and butters.

To use: apply generously to the skin after your bath or shower.

Love Lula currently have an offer on (while stocks last) to receive one of these minis with any D’ALCHÉMY purchase. Use code MINI.

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program - expect a review shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment